Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- One 12-ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- One 6-fluid-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, unthawed
- 1 teaspoon candied lemon peel, for garnish
For the crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In medium bowl, stir together the cracker crumbs, sugar and the melted butter until combined and resembles a wet sand mixture. Pour into a pie plate and press the mixture firmly along the bottom and sides. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
For the filling: In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping. Fold the two together gently until combined, being careful to keep the mixture light and fluffy. Add the lemonade concentrate and continue to gently fold. Be sure to avoid letting the mixture get too liquid-y. Pour the filling into the pie crust. Place in the freezer to chill overnight.
Sprinkle with a little candied lemon peel and serve!