Pan Roasted Chanterelle-Gorgonzola Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 2 ounces bacon fat
- 1 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons shallot, minced
- 2 ounces yellow onion, minced
- 4 ounces chanterelle mushrooms
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 ounces gorgonzola blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- For the pan roasted chicken breast:
- 2 (12-ounce) Airline chicken breast, split into 4, skin on
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 8 ounces chanterelle mushroom-gorgonzola mix
- 2 ounces canola oil
For the chanterelle mushroom-gorgonzola stuffing:
Chill and set aside.
For the pan roasted chicken breast:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Season each chicken breast with salt and cracked black pepper.
In a large hot saute pan add canola oil then lay the chicken in the pan skin side down. Sear for about one minute then turn over and continue cooking for 30 more seconds.
Place the entire pan in a 350 degreee oven and roast until done. Serve with onion jus immediately.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pan Roasted Chicken with Cherry Beer Sauce, Cipollini Stuffed Chicken Breasts and Poached Leeks with a Dijon Vinaigrette, White House Garden Herb-Roasted Chicken with Braised Greens, Main Dish, White Chicken Chili Recipes, Flank Steak Recipes, Mexican Chicken Recipes, Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes, Easy Main Dish