- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus more for topping
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Whisk together the curry powder, cumin, salt, pepper and olive oil in a medium bowl.
Roast the vegetables in the oven until tender and browned, about 40 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Remove to a serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley and a drizzle of olive oil on top. Serve hot or at room temperature.