- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus more for topping
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Whisk together the curry powder, cumin, salt, pepper and olive oil in a medium bowl.
Spread the cauliflower, carrots, and onion in a single layer on a large baking sheet-lined with tin foil. Drizzle with the dressing and toss so it is thoroughly coated.
Roast the vegetables in the oven until tender and browned, about 40 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Remove to a serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley and a drizzle of olive oil on top. Serve hot or at room temperature.