Easy Herb Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh dill leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 big handfuls baby green mix (about 4 cups)
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Add the dill, tarragon, parsley, basil and baby greens to a large salad bowl.
Whisk together the shallot, champagne vinegar and Dijon mustard. Whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Dress the salad immediately before serving and toss.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.