Pat's Picnic Potato Salad
- 3 pounds small red skinned potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup packed mint leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped pecans
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook until just tender, about 12 minutes. Drain well and let cool slightly.
Spoon the pesto into a large serving bowl, then add the potatoes and toss to coat. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys