Smoked Cheddar and Apple Quesadilla
- Eight 7 1/2-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 cups grated smoked Cheddar
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and thinly sliced
- Nonstick cooking spray, for cooking
- Sour cream, for serving
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Sprinkle 1 tortilla with some cheese, a small handful of baby spinach, bacon and sliced apples. Press another tortilla on top to make a quesadilla. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick spray. Cook the quesadilla on each side for 2 to 3 minutes until golden. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and fillings. Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray
Recipe courtesy of Anne Burrell