- Eight 7 1/2-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 cups grated smoked Cheddar
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and thinly sliced
- Nonstick cooking spray, for cooking
- Sour cream, for serving
Sprinkle 1 tortilla with some cheese, a small handful of baby spinach, bacon and sliced apples. Press another tortilla on top to make a quesadilla. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick spray. Cook the quesadilla on each side for 2 to 3 minutes until golden. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and fillings. Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream.