- 1 cup self-rising cornmeal
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) can cream-style corn
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
In a large bowl, stir together the cornmeal, flour, salt, and cayenne. In another bowl, beat together the oil, eggs, and sour cream until well blended. Add the corn mixture to the flour and stir until just mixed.
Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tins about 2/3 full. Bake until golden brown, about 18 minutes.