- 1 pouch dry cheddar cheese soup mix
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup shortening, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine soup mix, flour, and baking powder. Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Drop on greased cookie sheet by teaspoonfuls. Bake for approximately 12 minutes.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.