- 4 Idaho potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) skinless chicken breast
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 2 sage leaves, chopped
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place potatoes on a sheet tray, toss with oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast until golden and tender, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan cover chicken with water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Poach until cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from poaching liquid, let cool for a bit, and cut chicken into cubes.
In a large bowl, toss together potatoes, chicken and bacon with the celery, onions, and garlic. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, herbs, salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Mix until well combined.
Serve salad in Bibb lettuce cups. Roll up and eat.