- 1 pound grated Cheddar
- 1/2 pound grated Pepper Jack
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced pimentos
- 1/3 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/3 teaspoons granulated onion
- About 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- About 1/2 tablespoon green pepper sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Greg Auten, co-owner The Penguin