- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning (recommended: Montreal Seasoning by McCormick), half a palm full
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, a handful
- 4 sheets phyllo dough
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place chicken in a bowl and mix with spices and parsley. Place a piece of phyllo on a nonstick cookie sheet, butter it and top with a second sheet. Divide the chicken in half. Form a 1-inch thick log the length of the long side of the phyllo dough. Roll the log in phyllo tightly. Cut the chicken filled phyllo into 4 "cigars" and brush with a dab more butter. Repeat to make a total of 8 chicken and phyllo roll-ups.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.