- 1 ball fresh pizza dough, store bought or from your favorite pizzeria
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Handful parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (5-ounce) round soft cheese with herbs, crumbled (recommended: Boursin)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, eyeball it
- 2 cups shredded sharp provolone cheese
- Few sprigs fresh thyme, leaves chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Stretch dough out and form a thin round. Use a little flour or cornmeal on your hands if dough sticks. Mix the garlic, parsley, ricotta, herb cheese and lemon zest. Spread the soft cheese mixture across the pizza dough to the edges then top with an even layer of provolone. Scatter thyme over the cheese mixture. Bake until crisp and bubbly-brown on top, 18 to 20 minutes.