Grilled Shrimp with Chili Cocktail Sauce
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, about 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, eyeball it
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed, 1/3 palmful
- 1 rib celery from heart with leafy tops, finely chopped
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 16 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- A small handful parsley, finely chopped
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl, and season with pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Heat a grill pan or grill to medium-high.
Dress the shrimp with extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste, and smoked paprika. Skewer the shrimp onto metal skewers, to ease in turning them, and grill until the shrimp are opaque and firm, about 7 to 8 minutes. Pile the shrimp on a serving platter, and drizzle with the sauce or pass the sauce at the table.
Shrimp & Chili Cocktail Sauce(00:04:07)
Peach Glazed Chicken Breast(00:02:52)
Lightened-Up Lobster Rolls(00:03:09)
Grilled Steak and Papaya Salad(00:04:37)
Grilled Citrus Chicken Thighs(00:02:47)
Marcela's Light Tacos(00:02:52)
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis