Ham, Country Pate, and Cheese Platter
- 2 small pieces of formed goat cheese, fresh or aged, formed in logs or discs, with ash or herb or plain, 3 or 4 ounces each
- 1 small wheel, 4 inches, camembert, liverot or Pont L'Eveque cheese, available in specialty cheese case
- 1/3 pound piece Gruyere or comte cheese
- 1/2 pound slice country style pate
- 1 jar cornichon or baby gherkin pickles, drained
- Stone ground mustard
- 1/2 pound mild cooked ham or prosciutto cotto
- 1 package thin bread sticks
- 1/2 pound seedless red grapes, broken into small bunches
- 1 loaf French baguette, cut into pieces
Arrange cheeses and pate on a cutting board or platter. Place cornichons and mustard in ramekins and add to board or platter. Wrap a slice of ham around each of several bread sticks and add to platter. Tuck in grapes among cheese and ham wrapped bread sticks. Add cut bread to the platter, soft cheese spreaders and a cheese knife and serve the board or platter by passing at the table.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.