Mixed Baby Greens Salad with Mandarin Oranges
- 1 bag mixed baby greens, 10 ounces
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 English or European seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or white vinegar, eyeball it
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Sesame seeds, for garnish, 2 tablespoons
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine greens, oranges and cucumber in a salad bowl. In a small bowl, combine vinegar and sugar. Whisk in vegetable oil and sesame oil. Pour dressing over salad. Add sesame seeds, salt and pepper and toss.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.