- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, eyeball it
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 6 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 green Italian cubanelle pepper, seeded and very thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, chopped on an angle
- 1 cup chopped pickled green beans, available on condiment aisle, or hot pickled Italian vegetable salad, Giardiniera, drained well
- 2 bunches, 6 cups, arugula, cleaned and trimmed, coarsely chopped
- Handful flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
Place the steak seasoning and vinegar in the bottom of a small bowl then whisk in extra-virgin olive oil and let dressing stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Add the radishes, peppers, pickled vegetables, arugula and parsley to a salad bowl. When you're ready to serve the salad, dress it, toss and season it with salt, if necessary, to taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.