Prosciutto Wrapped Chile Shrimp with Green Onions
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- 4 scallions, white parts finely chopped and green parts thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 Fresno chile, finely chopped, or 1 1/2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 jumbo shrimp, tails on and deveined
- 16 thin slices prosciutto
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium.
Combine the EVOO, scallion whites, chile and lemon juice in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Wrap each shrimp with a slice of prosciutto and thread onto a skewer.
Grill the shrimp until firm and opaque, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with the scallion greens and another squeeze of lemon juice.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri