- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 1/2 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pint red cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 small red onion, grated
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, toss together the zucchini, squash and tomatoes.
Whisk in the olive oil until combined. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the vegetables.
Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray, 2007
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse