- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut lengthwise into 1-inch wide strips
- 5 baby eggplant, quartered lengthwise
- 6 baby zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 5 plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise and seeded
- 2 shallots, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- Extra-virgin olive oil, to coat
- Coarse salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
Working on a cookie sheet, combine vegetables. Drizzle liberally with extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat vegetables evenly. Roast until just tender, 15 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter.