Roasted Baby Potatoes with Rosemary
- 2 pounds small potatoes, baby Yukon gold or red skin potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, cracked away from skin
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, enough to just coat potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Halve potatoes and place on a cookie sheet. Combine with cracked cloves of garlic. Coat potatoes and garlic with extra-virgin oil and season with rosemary, salt and pepper.
Place potatoes on center rack of oven and roast 20 minutes, until just tender.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen