- 2 pounds small potatoes, baby Yukon gold or red skin potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, cracked away from skin
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, enough to just coat potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Halve potatoes and place on a cookie sheet. Combine with cracked cloves of garlic. Coat potatoes and garlic with extra-virgin oil and season with rosemary, salt and pepper.
Place potatoes on center rack of oven and roast 20 minutes, until just tender.