- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large bunch red or green or rainbow chard, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- Freshly grated nutmeg, about 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika or ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
In a large skillet heat extra-virgin olive oil over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add the greens to the pan and wilt. Season the greens with nutmeg and smoked sweet paprika or cumin, salt and pepper and a dash of Worcestershire sauce. Add the chicken stock and simmer for a few minutes then serve.