Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large green chiles, diced
- 2 jalapenos, finely diced
- 1 poblano chile, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 4 pounds diced frozen hash brown potatoes (2 bags)
- Salt and ground pepper
- 2 cups grated sharp Cheddar
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack
- 8 slices bacon, fried and chopped
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the chiles and onions until browned, almost blackened. Add the frozen hash browns, some salt and pepper and toss together. Tip into a buttered baking dish and top with the cheese and bacon. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
2012 Ree Drummond, All Rights Reserved