- 1 head green cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 head purple cabbage, sliced thin
- 2 cups whole milk, plus more for thinning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves, barely chopped
Combine the shredded cabbage in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the milk, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Add more milk if you like the dressing a little thinner. Pour over the cabbage. Toss to combine.
Just before serving, toss in the cilantro. Can mix the slaw up to 2 hours before serving.