- 4 cups frozen peaches, thawed and chopped into large chunks
- 2 cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
- 6 medium firm bananas, chopped into chunks
- 1 small can frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
Combine the peaches, oranges, pineapple, fruit cocktail, bananas, juice concentrate and lemon juice in a bowl and mix until combined. Place in small disposable plastic cups and cover with plastic wrap or foil. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 45 minutes to 1 hour before serving to thaw.