Grilled Corn with Bell Pepper Butter
- 6 ears corn
- 6 tablespoons Bell Pepper Butter, recipe follows (or use regular butter)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bell Pepper Butter:
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/4 cup finely diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely diced orange bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat a grill.
Cut the corn cobs in half and place on individual foil pieces. Add 1/2 tablespoon Bell Pepper Butter and some salt and pepper to each corn half. Wrap tightly. Grill for 6 minutes, turning halfway through.Bell Pepper Butter:
Put the butter, bell peppers and black pepper in a food processor and process until combined. Pile the mixture into ramekins and use right away, or cover with plastic wrap and chill until needed. Yield: About 1 cup
Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay