Holiday Roll Ups
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup finely diced green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell peppers
- 2 green onions, sliced
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Mix the cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and the black pepper together thoroughly.
Spread the mixture on the tortillas, and then sprinkle over the diced bell peppers and green onions. Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until party time (for at least 1 hour).
Slice into small wheels and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond