Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup spicy mustard
- 3 to 4 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mayonnaise
- Dash of Worcestershire
- 12 soft hamburger buns, sliced in half
- 1 pound thinly shaved roast beef
- 8 ounces sliced provolone
- 8 ounces American cheese
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix together the mayo, mustard, poppy seeds, grated onion, horseradish mayo and Worcestershire. Taste the dressing and adjust the ingredients however you wish.
Wrap each sandwich in a foil square, and either bake right away or keep in the fridge. To bake right away, put them on a baking sheet in the oven until the buns are slightly crusty and the cheese is melted, 15 to 20 minutes. Great for a crowd!
Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond
Recipe courtesy of Ellie Krieger