- 2 whole beef tenderloins, trimmed (trimmed weight 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup crushed tri-colored peppercorns
- Dinner rolls, for serving
- Grainy brown mustard, for serving
- Horseradish sauce, for serving
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F.
Brush the tenderloins with the olive oil and then roll in the crushed peppercorns. Place the meat on a roasting pan and roast for 20 to 25 minutes. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
Serve with dinner rolls, grainy mustard and horseradish sauce.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.