- 2 whole beef tenderloins, trimmed (trimmed weight 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup crushed tri-colored peppercorns
- Dinner rolls, for serving
- Grainy brown mustard, for serving
- Horseradish sauce, for serving
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F.
Brush the tenderloins with the olive oil and then roll in the crushed peppercorns. Place the meat on a roasting pan and roast for 20 to 25 minutes. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond