- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 packages spinach tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Mix together the olive oil, pesto and vinegar in a bowl.
On small skewers, thread 1 tortellini, 1 cherry tomato and 1 mozzarella cube per skewer. Lay the skewers on a platter and lightly drizzle the dressing over them with a spoon.
Serve immediately or refrigerate. Sprinkle on the minced parsley just before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond
Recipe courtesy of Robert Irvine