- 1 sugar baby watermelon, or 1/2 watermelon, seeds removed and diced
- 1 cantaloupe, seeds removed and diced
- 4 kiwi, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 cups seedless white grapes
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and diced medium
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, diced medium and tossed with 1 tablespoon lemon juice to prevent oxidation
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
In a large bowl, combine watermelon, cantaloupe, kiwi, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, grapes, pineapple, and apples. Pour orange juice over and gently fold together, Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
For a more elegant presentation, all melon can be cut into balls using a melon baller, and the rest of the fruit can be arranged on a platter instead of in a bowl.