- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup tahini, well stirred
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- Pita chips or corn chips, for serving
In a food processor add the chick peas, garlic, tahini, sun-dried tomatoes, lemon juice, and salt and pepper, to taste, and puree until the mixture is soft and smooth. Remove from the processor to a serving bowl and stir in the chopped parsley and olive oil. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve with pita chips or corn chips.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.