Make a Difference Marinara and Pasta
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, lightly crushed with the side of a knife blade and minced
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme leaves
- 2 (29 to 32-ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound penne pasta
Heat grapeseed oil over medium heat in a saucepot. Saute onion and garlic until onion turns translucent, being careful not to burn the garlic. Stir in rosemary and thyme, add crushed tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, cover and let simmer for 30 minutes.
Boil pasta until al dente. Drain well and serve with sauce.