- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks or 1/2 pound) unsalted butter, cubed, divided
- 3 red bell peppers, stems and seeds removed and diced
- 3 green bell peppers, diced
- 2 large white onions, diced
- 2 pounds frozen corn
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Melt 1 stick of the butter in a large skillet and saute the red and green peppers and onions until tender. Remove from heat and add the rest of the butter.
Refresh the frozen corn under cold running water and drain thoroughly. Mix pepper and mixture with corn, and place on a roasting tray place in the oven and roast until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper, and serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Per serving: Calories: 171; Total Fat: 12 grams; Saturated Fat: 7 grams; Protein: 2 grams; Total carbohydrates: 16 grams; Sugar: 4 grams; Fiber: 2 grams; Cholesterol: 31 milligrams; Sodium: 126 milligrams