Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into 1-inch cubes or shredded
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup herb-seasoned croutons
In a blender, combine chicken broth, Parmesan, olive oil, mustard, garlic, and anchovy paste. Puree until smooth and blended.
Transfer lettuce to a large bowl and top with chicken, tomatoes and croutons. Pour dressing over salad just before serving.
More Recipes and Ideas:
BBQ Spiced Chicken, Salsa Salad and Pumpkin-Chipotle Polenta, Curried Chicken Salad Wraps, Pecan Crusted Chicken over Field Greens with Caramel Citrus Vinaigrette, Orange Chicken Recipes, Baked Chicken Recipes, Green Bean Salad Recipes, Chicken and Dumpling Recipes, Lobster Salad Recipes, Chicken Alfredo Recipes