Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into 1-inch cubes or shredded
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup herb-seasoned croutons
In a blender, combine chicken broth, Parmesan, olive oil, mustard, garlic, and anchovy paste. Puree until smooth and blended.
Transfer lettuce to a large bowl and top with chicken, tomatoes and croutons. Pour dressing over salad just before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.