Clean-The-Fridge Chopped Vegetable Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce, chunky or jellied
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, cucumber, olives, and basil. Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together cranberry sauce, olive oil, vinegar, and mustard. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Pour mixture over vegetables and toss to combine.
Copyright 2005, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved