Grilled Salmon Steaks with Chipotle-Ponzu Sauce and Grilled Green Beans
- Cooking spray
- 6 (5-ounce) salmon steaks
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- Cellophane noodles, as an accompaniment
Coat an outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
Season both sides of salmon with salt and black pepper. Grill salmon steaks 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Arrange green beans on grill alongside salmon. Grill 10 minutes, until crisp-tender, turning frequently.
Meanwhile, in a blender, combine remaining ingredients and puree until smooth. Serve 4 of the salmon steaks with green beans on the side and ponzu sauce drizzled over top. Reserve remaining salmon steaks for another recipe. Serve with cellophane noodles.