Roasted Miso Salmon with Lemon and Cilantro with Rosemary Roasted Yukons
- Cooking spray
- 6 salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine (mirin)
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 4 Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
Season salmon with salt and black pepper and place in roasting pan. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, rice wine and miso paste. Brush mixture all over salmon in pan.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt and black pepper to taste. Toss to coat potatoes. Arrange potatoes alongside salmon (or on a separate baking sheet if there's not enough room).
Roast salmon and potatoes 20 to 25 minutes, until fish and potatoes are fork-tender.
Serve 4 of the salmon fillets with the cilantro sprinkled over top and all of the potatoes on the side. Reserve remaining salmon for salad.
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller, 2007
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen