Roasted Turkey with Papaya-Cranberry Salsa
- 1 pound fully cooked turkey breast meat (or a combination of breast, thigh and leg meat), sliced crosswise into thin slices *
- 2 cups diced fresh papaya
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapenos
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and ground black pepper
- * Note: You may also use a fully cooked chicken if desired.
Put turkey on a serving platter.
Put remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Spoon salsa over turkey and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.