- 3 cups cubed peeled potatoes (Idaho or Yukon gold)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 pound pork roast, trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Arrange potatoes and onion in bottom of slow cooker. Place pork on top of potatoes and onion. Spread garlic all over pork.
In a medium bowl, whisk together water, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, mustard, black pepper and salt. Pour mixture over pork.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Slice pork crosswise into thin slices and serve 12 ounces for this meal. Serve with all of potatoes, onions, and sauce.