Banana S'more Nachos with Peanut Butter Sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 graham crackers, broken into quarters
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 (10.5-ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- For Peanut Butter Sauce:
- 1/2 milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
Layer half of graham crackers, chopped bananas, chocolate chips, and marshmallows into the baking dish. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake in for 10 to 12 minutes or until marshmallows have turned slightly golden and chocolate chips are melted.
In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the milk and pumpkin pie spice. Once the milk is hot, whisk in peanut butter until well combined and smooth and let cook for another 3 minutes until thick. Drizzle sauce over top of baked S'more's.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee 2009