Billiard Room Pizza Wheel
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sage sausage
- 2 tablespoons Mexican rice seasoning
- 8 ounces roasted garlic tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch diced red bell pepper
- 1 (13.8-ounce) pre-made pizza dough
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup pre-shredded Cheddar/ jack cheese blend
- Special equipment (15-inch) pizza pan
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Crumble sausage into pan, add 1 tablespoon of the Mexican seasoning, tomato sauce, and beans. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add diced peppers and let simmer for another 8 minutes. Set aside.
On a floured surface, unroll dough to fit in 15-inch round pan. Arrange sausage filling around sides of dough. Top with cheese and black olives. Using a pie cutter mark 8 slits in the center of the pan. Gently lift each triangle over the filling and tuck tip under the sides. Repeat with remaining triangles. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is a golden brown. Serve warm.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.