- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into small strips
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup red onions, sliced (1 small red onion)
- 1 cup celery, diced (2 stalks)
Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat, and oil grill grate when ready to start cooking.
Place chicken strips in large bowl with 1 cup buffalo wing sauce and toss to coat chicken.
- Grill the chicken strips about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
While chicken is grilling carefully remove pizza dough from can. Unroll dough onto a flat surface. Spray both sides of the dough with nonstick cooking spray. Place the dough on the grill and let cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Carefully watch the crust, it can burn quickly.
Spread the blue cheese dressing over pizza leaving a 1-inch border. Next, top with mozzarella cheese, red onion, celery, and chicken strips, and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of buffalo wing sauce.
Cover with grill lid and cook 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve hot.
Indoors: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside. Carefully unroll dough and place on prepared baking sheet. Press out dough with clean hands to form 13 by 9-inch rectangle. Place baking sheet in preheated oven. Bake for 7 minutes or until crust just begins to brown. Remove crust from oven and top as directed. Return to oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.