- 1 (15-ounce) can peach halves, drained and rinsed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- 1 cup pre-cut melon medley, diced
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Place peaches halves on grill pan and grill 2 to 3 minutes per side. Set aside to cool and then dice into small pieces.
Season both sides of each chicken breast with 1 teaspoon Jamaican jerk seasoning. Place chicken breasts in pan and grill for 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine grilled peaches and remaining ingredients. Stir thoroughly.
Serve chicken topped with peach and melon salsa.
Per Serving: Calories:170; Total Fat: 1.5 grams; Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams; Protein: 28 grams; Total carbohydrates: 10 grams; Sugar: 8 grams; Fiber: 2 grams; Cholesterol: 68 milligrams; Sodium: 607 milligrams