Green Bean Stuffed Portobellos
- 12 portobello mushroom caps, about 3-inch diameter
- 1 cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3 teaspoons fines herbes (recommended: Spice Island)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups leftover green bean casserole
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Place cleaned mushroom caps in large zip-top bag with salad dressing, garlic, and 2 teaspoons fines herbs. Seal bag and massage gently to combine ingredients. Marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
Remove mushroom caps from marinade and place on prepared baking sheet. Fill each cap with 1 to 2 tablespoons green bean casserole. Top with a heaping spoonful of bread crumb mixture. Roast in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen