Halibut Tacos with Peach Salsa
- 1 pound halibut
- 1 packet (1-ounce) hot taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups mild chunky salsa
- 1 cup frozen peach slices, thawed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 8 supersized yellow corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 package (8-ounce) coleslaw mix
Set up the grill for direct cooking over medium heat and oil the grates.
Place halibut on a plate and rub with taco seasoning. Cover with plastic wrap and cure in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine salsa, peaches, and allspice.
Cut the halibut into bite-size pieces. Place halibut pieces in warmed tortillas and top with salsa and coleslaw mix. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee