Herbed Pork Roast and Creamy Mushroom Gravy
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary leaves, or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley leaves, or 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves, or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans 98 percent fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup skim milk
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Mix together rosemary, parsley, thyme and garlic. Cut small slits over surface of roast and insert herb mixture into slits. Place in a roasting pan. Roast until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F. Remove roast from pan and let stand 10 minutes. Stir soup into pan drippings in roasting pan and heat over a medium flame. Gradually stir in skim milk. Continue to stir until mixture boils. Slice pork and serve with gravy.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.