Morning Mango Fruit Salad with Key Lime Yogurt
- 1 (16-ounce) container fresh pineapple wedges, diced
- 16 ounces frozen mango chunks, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can lychee fruit, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) container fresh red grapefruit segments, drained
- 3/4 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons key lime juice (recommended: Nellie and Joe's)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, mango, lychee, and grapefruit segments; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir to combine yogurt, key lime juice, and cayenne; set aside.
Divide mixed fruit into chilled bowls. Spoon over yogurt mixture and garnish with fresh raspberries.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.