Pina Colada Pie
- 3/4 cup pineapple-coconut nectar (recommended: Kern's)
- 1 cup light coconut milk (recommended: Thai Kitchen)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract, divided
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling (recommended: Jell-O)
- 1 cup shredded coconut meat
- 8 ounces whipped topping, divided
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, baked (recommended: Marie Callender's)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut meat, toasted, for garnish
Pour into pre-baked pie crust and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.